Thursday, September 07, 2006

Once again... :)


Meet Will, the lead singer of Lojic, who is mentioned later...

So, today I learned the WONDERFUL lesson of public bus systems. OH fun. The FIRST time I went from West Hollywood to Santa Monica, my 4 bus was like, "Whoa... I don't go to Santa Monica... phishhhh! Get off." Seriosuly. I get off and there was a woman sleeping on the groud in a Burger King drive thru. WTF? Where was I??? All I knew was I had to get onto the 304 bus. DAMN. Another $1.25. Thieves.

So I get there... blah blah. On the way home, I took the 304 all the way back to Santa Monica Blvd and Genessee Dr, which is like one block past my street, as well as the start or my journey earlier! WELL APPARENTLY... the 304 doesn't stop at any West Hollywood stops! AHHHHHH. So 10 blocks down the road, I get off at the next 304 stop. Boo. Longest walk ever, after a 35 minutes bus ride. Now that I got home an hour later than I wanted, I only had like 45 minutes at home :(

My second interview was AWESOME! I just hope its not a situation where I am SO excited for something, and then nothing happens. I realllllly felt confident when I left that office. From the people, to the office, to the company itself... Wingman Media, Inc is my HOME! I hope so... Anyway, on the way home I learned my public bus lesson and took the proper bus to the proper stop. Total money spent for two interviews: $5.00. SERIOUSLY! One day I spent $35 one way to go like 4 miles. OY!

So, tonight the Ogden gang (minus one boy) went to yet ANOTHER Lojic show. This one was at Aura in Studio City. Studio City is like a ROLLER COASTER away from West Hollywood! That fucking road is NUTS! We couldn't even drive it sober. Windy Windy Windy roads. The Aura is this AMAZINGLY decorated lounge on the second floor, in the back of the building. Within its red "aura" is a cresent shaped bar and over-sized red velvet booths. The drinks a reasonable for the areaaaaaa.... but damn my wallet's taking a beating!! One drink for me tonight. Poor alcoholism. It's being punished because I'm broke.

So once again, the band COMPLETELY kicked ass! And it was lead-singer Will's 20 something birthday! Happy B-day Will!!

I highly recommend the Lojic album to EVERYONE! Entitled "The Manual," I'm guessing the guys are trying to tell everyone that these HIT songs are how to play kick ass music. Congrats guys! You're stage show is impecable--even with the guys double fisting Bud Lights on stage. ha ha.

Time for some online tests for a magically boring employment "Plan B," or so I'm calling it... I have to test my effiency with Microsoft office AND typing. Ick!

Goodnight all!

Much Love,
D

No comments: