Monday, September 18, 2006

Faces I Remember.......

Hello faithful followers! Happy Monday to you all and here is today's news:

This weekend was a blur for the Ogden Crew (minus the "blonde one" AKA Denise) as we hit the town in West Coast style. Friday was consumed by an evening at "Little Bar". Its a little bar with a frat/Cheers crowd and we got sufficiently hammered for 60 dollars. Nuff Said.

Saturday began with yours truly flopping out of sleepy to make it down to 3rd street by 10 am to serve the masses spinach-less treats and coffee. (NO SPINACH, YOU WILL POOP BLOOD). The day was filled with the usual antics serving food and drink to people with too much money. Joy.

I managed to do a little shopping this weekend, picking up a brand new pair of kicks from our friend Puma as well as squandering too much dough on a Clinque skin care system. A guy needs good skin in Cali. In addition, I got in touch with my inner nerd at a kick ass comic store on Melrose. Bought a few issues and just basically browsed for an hour wishing I could decorate the apartment with Xmen statues.

We also had dinner at a little bbq place near Target on Santa Monica. We all ate too much and the sauce gave me some serious indigestion. Damn chicken wings.

I picked up J Timbers new stuff at the Best Buy at the bargain price of 10 bucks. Im bringing it work tomorrow to bring the sexy back to 3rd street. Woot.

We went to a bar near my work called ST Nicks Pub on Saturday and had a good time. I got to meet Shans new friend from the Cheesecake and her roommate. We all had too much to drink when none other than Ben Savage (Corey Matthews from Boy Meets World) walks by us in a drunken haze. Needless to say, we were star struck. I mean, I watched his curly ass grow up! Too bad, Topanga was no where to be found, she was always so cute. Apparently he is a fixture at the bars around Bev. Hills so, I am sure we will see him agian. Maybe we will be pals. Me and Corey. BFF. Move over Shawn.

Shan saw David Spade and one the Hos from Danity Kane at the Cheesecake last night. Reports conclude that Spade and Locklear are over, since MY roomie saw him with a different blonde bitch. I loved that show you used to be on Dave. RIP Farley.

In other news, Britney's new kid has a name...heres the details:
- The child has dark curly hair
- He weighs 6 lbs, 11 ounces, and is 19 inches long
- Britney and Kevin are undecided on a name, but they're toying with names with the letter "J"
- Most of the combinations of names they came up with had the middle name "James" (yes, also J)

Oh, yea and the name is Sutton Pierce Federline (Spears). Whatever. Britney get in gym, get the blonde back and get an albulm out. I can only listen to Toxic so many more times....

Anyway, I am going to read my new Christopher Moore book and drink my cheap red wine. Oh in case you missed it, yesterday was the final evening for the WB. I grew up and loved that network. So, heres a little tribute that I found after spending sunday night with the pilots of Buffy and Dawson...... width="425" height="350">..>

1 comment:

Steam Engine said...

Awww.. i ate spinach salads for like 20 days straight :(

I loved the video!! Even tho I hated most of those shows (or used them as midnight rerun guilty pleasures)... It's amazing how many stars were born from the WB!

Miss you C!