Friday, September 15, 2006

Ciao for now Denise!



So, this 6:30 a.m. thing is really tuckering out your favorite un-material girl. But, to all (3) of the loyal fans out there: a blog has henceforth begun:

Like all good things, Denise's stay had to come to an end this morning. As I rushed out the door to catch the short bus to 3rd Street, I made sure to wake her up and wish her luck with call-backs. I really, really hope she gets to come back sometime soon. But, in general, I just hope she gets settled in whatever she chooses and is HAPPY.

Last night we had a the quintessential going away drink with the Ogden Crew plus Kristen. Our plan was to go play Drag Queen Bingo at Hamburger Mary's. Sadly, during Drag-Queen Bingo, their fabulous drink specials aren't so fab and the "requested" dontation to play the B I N G O is T W E N T Y smackers. NO THANKS!
So we sauntered down the street to visit "ICandy". Sadly, we were the only ones who thought this was a good idea because NO ONE was there except us and a few sad looking homos around the bar. It was an excellent space though. The sunken seating baffled us for just a few minutes before we hiked up our skirts and slid in.

When the club scene isn't hoppin, the next best thing to drinking is eaten! So, we headed back to MARYS for a crazy spread of apps and soft drinks. Needless to say, my pants are tighter today because of it. But, who can say no to fried everything and mini-burgers? Not me. Not Shan. Not Denise. Not James. You get the picture.

So, the perfect end to a perfect night wasn't the carryout boxes we hauled down Santa Monica. HELL NO! Don't forget...PROJECT RUNWAY. Denise and I caught that shit on re-run as soon as we peeled off our clothes and slid into t-shirts and shorts. Kayne, as I figured, was Auf-fed last night. I must admit, I had a small crush. His dress wasn't as bad as Uli's (not a fan) but, he had been fucking up hardcore. Kayne, if you're ever in WeHo, let's talk about...clothes or how hot you are or...you know, whatever.

Ok, gotta peace OUT for now kiddos. Look forward to Denise posting with updates from the Mid-West. I'm sure SOMETHING is bound to happen there....(LOL)

No comments: