Friday, September 08, 2006

Balance: $167.00 BOO :(


Meet "Bree" a character I will discuss later...

So... lets discuss my Friday. No call back from Sotheby's, o.k. I did not let myself get too excited. I am anxiously waiting for a call back from Wingman Media, Inc., whom I interviewed with Wednesday, sent a thank you letter to Thursday, and now I'm WAITING ON FRIDAY! They did tell me their interviewing process would go until the end of the day on Friday. Hopefully I hear SOMETHING by Monday or Tuesday. (It's my dream job right now...)

So, in the meantime, I'm watching What not to Wear and am now OBSESSED with YouTube! I have gone there several times to watch a particular video... but not until today did I just look at all the different links.

It's mindless blogging and probably fake news... but I'm addicted to this guilty pleasure!! AND ITS FREE!!!

So... the root of my obsession today:

The NY Times andddddd the LA Times have BOTH written full-length feature stories on this 16 yr old video-blogger named Bree. It's weird, and has alot of twists. With over 25 videos in like 3 months... her videos have seen as many as 700,000 hits--A PIECE!!

It's crazy. There are schools of thought for the blogs all together... and people are starting to go crazyyyy over this bloglist and have created theories. People think this whole video-blogging is a promotion or marketing PLOY... this girl might be in an up and coming film, which now would have a huge following!! Even the video blog COMMENTS have seen tens of thousands of hits.

I highly recommend getting hip to this phenomenon. It will take you a day to read thru all this shit, but its cool nonetheless.

I discovered this by accident today while reading MY fav blogger's website:

Visit Trents AMAZING celeb gossip at: Pinkisthenewblog.com... go to the end of today's post and look thru his news links. When you see this link for lonelygirl15, click on the hyperlink at the end of the sentence.

Here's one comment I wrote after watching a couple HOURS of this footage:

SO... This is the NEW THEORY!! YOU ARE JOEY,... and Daniel is DAWSON. You guys stay in some bedroom behind closed doors and make lil movies, with your uber religious parents in the house!! How it this possible? You words are rediculous, your subject matter is crazy, yet addictive... and as the three months have gone on... the core relationship has became something to watch. Almost like Ross and Rachel on Friends, ORRR Joey and Dawson on Dawson's Creek. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVEN'T SEEN THESE MOVIES... don't feel confused... just go watch them. It's nuts. FIRST, read the article that was published recently published in the LA Times (link on Trent's blog.)

wow.... what a morning/afternoon. This blog is kind of all over the place... but I swear this story is making news from coast to coast. Enjoy!!

Much love,
D

No comments: