Thursday, September 21, 2006

I hold in my hands 12 photos....one of you must return to the apartment, pack your things and GET THE FUCK OUT!

Object width="425" height="350">
Well, fuck it. Fuck it all the way home. I ended up with a giant Hickey on my neck from an unnamed Pal yesterday and had to miss an interview because of it. Who does this after 8th grade? Seriously. Pissed. I even told him to back off the neck. Gay Ass Bitch. A Hickey is actually broken blood vessels beneath the skin. It's sort of like a bruise, if you got hit with a baseball and the impact broke the blood vessels. But instead of being caused by a foul ball, it's caused by the other person's mouth. A stupid person's mouth.

So, I'm working on an article about Skid Row. For some reason, the homeless epidemic in LA really interests me. I am actually doing hard research for this one. It's utterly depressing, but I think it will round out a portfolio I can send to the Bev. Press. The worst that can happen is that they say NO. So, what the hell, cross your fingers for me!

Halloween is fast approaching and I am interested in having a kick ass costume this year. People in West Hollywood go all out, like crazy, so I am very excited to get back in the spirit. As some of you may know, my family and I are Hallows eve FREAKS. Well, we used to be, before the big D of '97. I'm bringing Scary Back.

Paris has out a new song/video on called "Jealousy". Click here to watch, but drink a cup of coffee before cause it is dullsville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTJGWYk4Kyo

I have decided to start an I HATE JARED LETO CLUB. Why? Here are just a few reasons:

He used to be so cute. So good in Requiem. So, sane.

But now, hes scary. He bashes bloggers. (check out perezhilton.com) I just do not like what he's up to. I think the he and Tom Cruise and Suri are planning something. Watch the skies ya all.

Anyway. I did finally get a haircut! I am learning how to style my hair without the use of water. Its a tough road but I am trudging through. Like always, the stylist used some product and my head looked great. Alas, 25 dollars in product later, I can not seem to get the same effect. I find myself wanting to splash water on my hair every morning. Just a little water. PLEASE. GIVE IT TO ME!! So, I usually splash the H20 and ruin the style and have to rinse and re-dry and re-style. It's a tough life. Between hair, makeup and wardrobe life is getting to be endlessly tiresome. Speaking of, I thought I would be used to getting up at 6 am by now to get to work, but I'm not. I still snooze forever and am groggy all day. I hate the morning! I hate everything about it. I especially hate people like my fellow blogger whom are up and jogging at 7 am. It's not natural. Granted, Denise does that like, once a year. But, I really am thinking about carrying a roller skate with me to throw in front of joggers in the wee mornin' hours. Hilarity would ensue.

K. I've rambled sufficiently. Time to drink wine and read. And watch Grey's premiere!

P.S. I think Tyra got cooler this season of Top Model. I don't know. I heart her for some reason now. I used to want to pull out her weave, light it on fire and throw it on her during the show. All while laughing and jumping up and down with Naomi Campbell. She was funny last night! I swear ya all.

2 comments:

Steam Engine said...

WHA WHAAAAAAA. You are fucking FUNNY! I'm SO a morning person. ;)

I love the roller skate comment. And we will need a bunch of Blackberries to throw at the Naomi v. Tyra parade!!

Steam Engine said...

wow.. you also picked the most NERDY pic of Jared Leto EVER! Love it!

Now, he is hot, but with this rude behavior lately to bloggers... well, boo to him and his new tranny look!