Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Let's get personal...

Hi all! Meet Dave my ex/ pseudo boyfriend/ friend. Yeah. He's cool.

So, this will be brief. I am currently in the process of possibly mending a two year relationship with David, and I've never been more confused! Ah! We are such good friends, and also share A LOT of things in common. We also have a spark in our eyes when the words kids or marriage are spoken--it's odd. We've been broken up for five months or so, and I know he would be a great BFF and dad. SOOOOOOO, "what's wrong" you may ask??

Well, like most relationships, there are the things that ended them! Mainly we had some lifestyle differences and religious differences. These things can be ignored for a while, but.... WE HAD A HOME TOGETHER. Same address. Same mortgage. We knew marriage may be around the corner.

And tonight. Tonight I realized that we are both WAY to fucking jealous of one another! It's worked out GREAT because we both shared this ridiculous trait, and it was only towards each other. But who knows if either one of us would be like that in any another relationship?? It is nuts though. It's made me hate MySpace, and cell phones, and well, all media through which people can talk. haha.

The MAIN point here: We need to figure something out! If I were with him, my weird jealousies would go away, because I completely trust him as a boyfriend. IT'S WEIRD WHEN YOU ARE NOT TECHNICALLY TOGETHER, YET TALK EVERYDAY. You seem to want to know too much about the other one's personal life. Ew. Bad bad evil gray area. Anyone else been here before?

Here's to no more gray area!! Now if only I had Creagan and some GREYgoose to make this toast proper :)

Miss you Ogden gang!

Much love,
D

No comments: