Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More about Vaginas


While Denise feels she must fill our blog's pages with details about her LIFE, I feel the need to keep you updated on my celebrity obsession. For starters: Britney gave birth again today! Depite previous reports, she popped out a boy again this time. I am kind of sad to be honest, I wanted to see what Britney would do with a girl. I'm sure we will see a picture really soon, I know I'm on the edge of insanity waiting to see if it looks like a tater tot like little Sean P! We drove by Cedars today where she made Federline a dad for the fourth time. I was like, I bet she is still in there! Thank god for self control. A few years ago I would have stormed the front doors with a Britney Barbie and a Sharpie Marker doing the "oops" dance with a boom box blasting "Stonger". The restraining order doesn't allow that type of behavior anymore. : (

Again, Lohan has flashed the cameras her puss. I can NOT believe her publicist is not making her wear some panties after the last incident turned out to, in fact, be true. If you want to see the disaster, head over to perezhilton.com, I refuse to allow such frightening material on THIS classy site. To quote Denise:

"Geez, put a bandaid on it at least!"

That gave me a good laugh. I really did love little Lohan until recently. I miss the days when she was Katy, when she was not a whore, when...I hadn't seen her vagina lips gaped open like some tacky abstract painting. Goo.


In case you haven't heard, Anna Nicole gave birth as well just a few days ago. Sadly, her son died in the hospitial room shortly after Anna welcomed a new baby girl into the world. Reports are simply stating that Daniel died of "unnatural causes", which could be ruled a heart attack. Rumors are circulating that Daniel may have had anti-depressants and other drugs in his system at the time of his collapse. Regardless, I have always been a fan of Anna and hope she is doing ok.


I am planning on seeing "The Little Mermaid" this week on the big screen. It is playing at the "El Capitan" theater on Hollywood Blvd. for just a week before it is released as a special-edition DVD next month. In addition, Ariel will hit Broadway with a new stage show based on the Disney classic. In addition to the beloved music we all know from the hit film, Alan Menken and lyricist Glen Slater will be adding updated music. The show will premier in Denver next summer. I've been waiting my entire life for this. I used to pretend that I had long, red hair and seashells on a daily basis when I was a young gay. Memories....


My job search continues. I need an evening job so I can get back on track money wise. Im keeping my hopes up about Marmalade in the Grove. But, if it doesn't work out, then I'm bound to find something. "Who's" has been working out well. The money isn't great, but to be honest, I would probably just me sleeping if I weren't there. Plus, no bitches can tell me what to do there. I think I may have control issues...

Ok, good enough! Why don't you write some comments if you're reading this shizz? GOD! : )

1 comment:

Steam Engine said...

HA!! Mike, the oral fun thing is Brilliant! That's it people! Britney must become celibate!