Friday, September 08, 2006

My London Bridge is Fallin Down


Welcome to the end of Summer. So, school has started and the trees are, well, still palm trees here in LA. Do the trees change color in the fall here? I'm unsure, but it seems obvious that hair colors are changing all around me on a weekly basis. Today, I had a lovely time on the bus headed to my first day all alone at Who's on Third. I met a buxom girl who works at a boutique near my cafe called, "Puppies and Babies". She seemes like a lovely lesbian, but I despise the name of the store. I think it sounds like that daycare in Granite, "Rainbows and Lolipops".

So, as you may know, last night was spent at a bar in the Valley watching Lojic play another venue. I do enjoy the music they perform, although its not exactly my favorite type of material. I invited a new friend to join the girls and I to the show after I couldn't make a dinner date with him. Needless to go into extreme detail about this particular homo because I feel like I don't know the guy well enough to make fun of him on a blog. Let's just say that me no likey. Period. Puffy vests are bad.

Tonight was a good, good evening. I had a nice nap. NICE. Then, the gals and I decided to lure some of our new straight friends down the street to some of the fabulous gay establishments. They actually didn't show up til about 3 establishments into the evening. Forgive us if we were a bit drunk, but still having an excellent time. We all ended up hanging out at RAGE, which has no cover tonight and boosts some good music and drunk boys. We thouroghly enjoyed.

Summarizing life right now is difficult. I am having a good time with good friends. Although worries still creep into my head at times, the marathons of Project Runway and Roseanne are helping keep them at bay. I am still interviewing for an evening job and writing more than I have in the past.

I feel so bad for my favorite heiress, Ms. Hilton. Between the CDs, the Bungalow REJECTION in NYC and now a suspected DUI, she's having a rough month. If you need anything Paris, I'm just down the hill. Knock three times. I can help. I promise. : )

To retract a previous post: the Lohan 'gina is a fraud ( or so says the publicist, showing up with a photo of her in pink panties..BOO) Good thing, I thought her Vagina looked like a small set of nuts. Isnt it wierd that I capitlize "Vagina" automatically. Its just my respect for the female. It runs deep....

Anyway, I have Ramen waiting and have to be up in a few hours, so keep these as words to live by:

"Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide, sometimes I'm scared of you. But all I really want is to hold you tight. Treat you right. Be with you day and night. Baby. All I need is time."

WOOT!

No comments: