Tuesday, September 19, 2006

D for Vendetta (2006)

Hi all... SEE HOW INNOCENT I AM?? My innocence is discussed later...







So, this is going to be a semi-drunk post. I'm also going to keep it extremely vague and change the story lines a lot. I just have to get a point across.

I got alot done today, I did. I charged all my bills, and I sent off a WONDERFULLY written appeal letter to the state of Missouri for my unemployment hell :)

Tonight was all about reading Rollingstone at Starbucks and watching the movie Just My Luck with my mom. Gotta love Lindsay Lohan...

While I was sitting here comparing that movie's plot--unexpected turn for the worse, and "why does stuff keep happening to me" mentality--I asked my mom if she thought I should apply to work somewhere in town. She was like, "worth a shot! you're a nice girl, and everyone there seems to like you."

This place is a non-corporate cool place where non-hipster locals hang out. Love it. I go in tonight tho and I get a little weird attitude. I didn't know if it was for real at first but it turns out it was...

Has anyone else seen the news stories where they warn you not to write anything on YOUR PAGE on MySpace that you wouldn't want on the front page of a paper?? But no one really expects anyone to say anything about it. No one. Saying stuff that was said as comments to friends should just be taken lightly, especially if it is trying to be helpful. I hope everyone understands that MySpace is a past time. It's a way to be unrealistic in a WAY to dramatic and realistic world. HAVE FUN! fun fun fun...

Another issue with "ew" came up this weekend. I need people to be nice to nice people. That's all: nice to nice people.

Yes, this is the MOST VAGUE message ever. I just want us all to learn the basics. NICE. HONEST. UNDERSTANDING. NOT STUPID. There we go... :)

Aside from that... Tomorrow I may go look for restaurant jobs, and might even go to AB to look into entry level jobs. I MISS CA!! But I'm trying to love STL again. Too bad I have drama where drama doesn't need to be. I guess I'll just never say anything again.

We all know that's not possible :)

Much love!
D

2 comments:

Steam Engine said...

You are a deep chic Denise. How sad is it that we are the only ones leaving comments on our own blog. Boo.

Steam Engine said...

HAHA... I know bitch. But it a way for us to connect.... OOOOH.

Like the title? It took alot of strength for this blog to not be a F*&# Fest.
:)