Friday, January 19, 2007

Where for art thou Spears?

First of all, happy new year ya all. It's was a hell of a weird year for me, but I'm geared up for 2007 and whatever surprises it may bring me...

One of my goals, ever so luxurious, is to finally run into Britney. Let's face it. It's my only goal. So far, she's been all over my stomping grounds. On Wednesday, she was at Hamburger Mary's, which is about 3 blocks from my place. A week ago, at the Abbey while I was outside listening to some poor underage girl sob about getting kicked out of Rage. Today I was just outside Hyde, where we know she loves to go with all the other pop tarts. Jesus, it has to happen soon. Paul Tilson ran into her at Tiger Heat last week too...why wasn't I invited damn it???!!

These D listers, like Topanga, just are not cutting it.

So, life is pretty much ok. Nothing too crazy is going on. It got a little bit cold here (like 40 ya all) and I have the sniffles again which sucks big donkey dizzle. But, its so nice today. I went and saw "Little Children" and for once, the movie was better than the book. It was so good. Such a smart movie. Check it out.

Last night, Kristen and I went to The Motherlode, where one unnamed papi decided to ask us to play pool. To make a long story short, I have never been jocked so hard in my whole life. He was all about telling Kristen how hot she was and then moved on to me. It made me really uncomfortable...he kept staring at me like a piece of man meat. Needless to say, he was cute and we invited him to Fiesta. Dude, seriously. When a guy tells you to calm down, wouldn't you back off and get your hands off his ass and your tounge out of his throat. So crazy. He left and kept coming back and being like YOU DONT LIKE ME. and to Kristen, HES SUCH A HOT MAN....

I always attract the crazies...lol

I am not a big fan of the PDA unless I am trashed. I was not trashed enough for all this. So...bad.

But, it did wonders for my self esteem....

Oh, I also just read "Haunted" by Chuck Palahaniuk. Serisouly. One of the best books I have ever devoured. So funny. So graphic. So great. I went and got another book by him yesterday. I think he's my new fave.

Work continues. Im thinking of taking some writing courses next month. I hav to decide by Monday. (Thats my deadline)....any suggestions?

I am still fawning over Alan at the Cook's Library. Although he is older, he's so cute and funny. We love all the same things. Why doesnt he love me???? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Liz, give me some advice damn it....youre the man-eater....I need to snag this one....

Happy Friday ya all!

1 comment:

Steam Engine said...

Never hurts to take a few classes C. I feel like I'm losing knowledge each day that passes after May of 05.

I'm about to start buying classes on CDs. Seriously.