Thursday, January 04, 2007

What to do, What to do??

Hi "lover" :( Miss you C!! This shit is sooo my daily life in CA. Photography at a Santa Monica Blvd Chinese restaurant.

So... as I'm at Lowe's today, my mom calls to give her usual bright and shiney news. "You know...." says Helen, "If you sell before the two year mark on your mortgage, you will have to pay out the ass in capital gains taxes." WHATTTT?

WHAT THE FUCK? Where did this come from.

Kids, please learn from these last 4 months of blogs. Friends of mine, please learn from the last 9 months of my life. Think before you do things. Ask older people about ALL THE ANGLES... because dear god I cannot take anymore terrors around the corner. BOO! BOOEY BOO.

So, I have some options:

1) stay in this area and work at Porter's till I find a "real job." I would live in an apartment in Edwardsville or Collinsville, and continue to be able to see my family, my few great friends left in the area, and my new fab bf, Tom.

2) move to the Central West End to get away but not really too far away, get a NEW restarant job, and still be close enough to keep up my friendships and my relationship.

3) move to West Hollywood where some of my best friends are, and some great friends that were soooo wonderful to me the month I was there!! I have some roommate possibilites, and hopefullllly endless job opportunities. Downside, loss of time with family, best friends in this area, and Tom.

Hm.

Good in all, bad in all. Anyone from STL knows that Marketing/PR/Advertising jobs are minimal... and i cannot serve tables one more day!! AH! Atleast not in a uniform. Gross. And not some place where I make no money. Ask any server making $100-$200 a night, not a bad life--and you always get drunk afterwards! But if the money's not there, booey boo x 2.

So, what to do, what to do.

If I do stay here, I need a CLEAN, RESPONSIBLE ROOMMATE WITH MONEY, STYLE, AND NOT A LOT OF SHIT, preferably no one I've dated or anyone that has any crazy crackhead friends or lovahs.

SOOO... WHAT TO DO? Comments? Answers? MYSPACE :)

Much love,
D

No comments: