Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm back bitches!!

Wow... How long it's been. How much has changed??

Lets categorize to keep things simple and clear :)

Jobs: I'm still working at Porter's steakhouse and Soul & Blues clothing boutique. They are both way fun. Both way not in my field, but fun nonetheless. I make half of what I used to make working 25% more... but it's what I have to do. Wait a minute?!! Or I could NOT spend a house payment at my store and NOT go out drinking?! But what is the fun in that. I really need a personal assistant. Someone to tell me Shut the Fuck Up. You are NOT going out, you are staying in with your bottle of Svedka and then we are going to go distribute resumes along Melrose. I mean Market Street. WHERE IS MY CREAGAN?? I miss you :(

Men: OH MEN. How I love the?? Well, my Ex-main man is starting to get to meeeee! I have known for some time that a lady friend via-myspace was liking him. Kudos. Kudos to their "thing." BUT PLEASE. Let's not splash your loveliness across pages I can see. It's call private email or phone calls. I feel like freaking Shannon and Travis Barker here. Let's play nice :)

Other man drama has made its way into my normallllly calm life (who are we kidding?) A dear little friend of mine and I tried to date-hang-talk whatev. I emphasize the word try. Why is it though that men must lie? Is this in their DNA? When you find a woman that will literally say, "Tell me the absolute truth" and almost SAY what you want to say.... TELL THEM. The 6th sense of theirs can save an even worse convo later and make your lives easier!

ALSO, I have a friend I work with that I have alot in common with. I've taken the polls. They're in. It's completely half and half. Thanks bitches! SO... I ask you: Do you date in the work place? icky poo. booey boo.

Friends: Ahhhh friends. Where art my friends? My dear curly haired friend: You have beaten my world record of hiding with thine boyfriend by weeks. Come out and play! This week is a definite, but I'll need some quality Coffee Cartel time soon :) Boys are not allowed, for we will be talking about them :)

...and then there are my WeHo HOs.... all you girls and gays. How I miss you all. My life would be much easier if you all just came home. So come one come all... stay at my flop house for the low price of menial chores! YAY!

Money: Well, some is coming in. But alot is still going out!! WTF? Well, imagine going from Lerner NY and Hooters to going to high-class boutiques and extravigant wine and steaks. Hmm... it's amazing how the money spends within the industries of which we work.

Aside from my two current jobs, I'm also STILL toying with the idea of freelance. Still trying to get something started. I have two jobs on the line, so who knows!!

Action: What is action? I do not know :( I've yet to see it. But you know what, with all the drama that comes with it, I think my life is already overflowing with drama. So boo to that.

Well, that about sums up the last 6 weeks I've been away. My 24th birthday is around the corner (the 21st!!) and as all the friends know, it's a weekend extravaganza. SOOOO... here's to a week of staying in to save up money and energy because my main ho is coming in town this weekend!!! WOOT WOOT!

Can the other hos hide in your suitcases?

Miss you guys in CA :) I wanna be out there soon.

For all the 5 readers out there, I am going to start writing again. My life finally has enough drama back in it to where it makes for an interesting read. This whole entry is to get you reaquainted!!

Much love,
D

No comments: