Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ow, my brain hurts...

Hi bitches!!

So last night was CRA-ZYYYYYYY!

Me, Ann, Amber, Kristen, Becki, Angela, to mention a few all went out to 1014 on Locust street. They gave me a private section and a bottle of bubbly for my birthday. I was "not supposed to get trashed." OHHHHH BOY. I was drunk when I got there. Much love to Chris!! Chris was this magic man that hooked us up SO WELL! Rounds of SoCo lime on the house. Kudos to the staff, it was excellent.

Oh yeah, and when I got home, went to sleep by myself. Okay... sucks, but it's cool. BUT I WOKE UP WITH MY BEST FRIEND NEXT TO ME!! I was like, "uh... when did you get here?" LOL

You gotta love that.

Don't get excited guys, no fondling between friends here. We aren't that cool.

So, I woke up still drunk. I did not become sober till about noon. Way to go Denise.

I had to work at 2pm. May sound late to some, but considering I woke up at 4:30pm the day before after yet another night of drunk justified by my birthday... 2pm was not looking good for me :(

OH WELL, everyone's good today. I'm supposed to meet up with my girls tonight, and who knows. Atleast work isn't til 4pm tomorrow ;)

MUCH LOVE,
D

No comments: