Monday, October 23, 2006

D is for Drinky

So, it's been a little longer than I like. But, I have been busy quittin jobs. Here's the update:

THE WRAPPER: 10 bucks an hour. Glitter, Bows, Christmas. Whats not to like? Well, the thing is, I can't make a bow to save my life. I shake too much and forget halfway through what I am supposed to be doing. Not my cup of tea. Employed: 1 day.

SUSHI HELL: You tip out 65% of what you make. Meaning, if I make 100 dollars, I get to keep 35 dollars. WHAT? Also, you have to do all the paperwork (like book keeping) and there is no manager. Whatever. Peace out Sushi.

So, next stop is Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills. Keep your fingers crossed. Meanwhile, at Whos on Third, I want to kill the stupid bitches who insist on ruining my life on a daily basis. But, whatever. It's a job. I just have to be sure to bring the kleenex for when the customers make me cry.

James and I made a friend with a bartender at Rage. Actually, we bought him with tips. Hes straight and very pretty and we like to bitch about serving tables together. We have made Sundays there a ritual, with 3 dollar drinks til 11 and top 40 all night long, Im in heaven.

Also, Ive adapted a bit of a new style. I bought some new, LA jeans. And...ive been wearing Bananna Republic oxfords a lot with no undershirt and showing a little chest. Ive lost a coupole pounds, got a haircut and a new hair product. Ive started wearing Very Sexy cologne. Also, the uptightness I felt at the gay bars here is almost gone. Im more confident. It really makes a difference. I also shave everyday so my face is totally smooth now. And...I have a bronzer. LOL
People still keep asking me what show I'm on. Loves it.

Halloween is coming up and I still dont have a costume. I want to be Fred Flintstone. But, also, the event here is so crazy that I feel like I need a great costume. Fred Flintstone is not too creative. So, Im still debating.

I ran into a DJ from Atttiudes at Rage. I had him on myspace because he worked at Tudes when I was underage and trying to scam drimnks. He hosts Sundays there, but I hadnt seen him before. I was kinda drunk when he said hi, but I sent him a myspace message and we're gonna have a drink this week. Drinks DRinks Drinks. Hopefully, he can educate me in the weho scene. I had STL down. So, west hollywood is a top priority in getting to know whats hot and whats not. Its important to be in the know. Its like, picking a bad lunch table in highschool. Social Suicide.

I have a couple dates lined up this week too, time to get out the teeth bleach.

Speaking of, last week James and I went to TigerHeat. Wow. It was an awesome bar. The only thing that sucked is that we had to drink upstairs as to not encourage the underagers in the sins of consumption. I danced my ass off and poured too many wayyyy too strong Vodkas down my throat at 2 dollars a pop. James got hungry and bitchy so we had to leave. Needless to say, I had a hangover when I had to be up at 7 the next morning. But hey...I can hang...

I met some friends of Kate's (Shannons Friend) this weekend too. They were....nice....
We went to St Nicks Pub (again) and proceeded to watch the straight people try to mate. Its a sad dance really, but a dance neccessary for pro-creation. We had fun and Kate made a "Friend". Aside from the leaky pipe above my head, it was a classic night out.

Wow, I go out a lot...

So Britney and K fed are rumored to be appearing at a show here for Halloween. Im anxious to see her since shes lost some of the baby weight. Come on I need a comeback. NOW.

Well, time for some food. Nothing with dairy because I think im lactose intolerent. That would explain the explosions in the bathroom that occur daily.

Peace out bitches.

2 comments:

Steam Engine said...

WHAT THE FUCK.... Nice toilet humor at the end jack ass :)

ALSO, classic creagan with the Drinky Drinky. It's been a while FO SHO.

It's funny how ones lifestyle translates across the country. I'm about to go on a STOP DRINKING thing a gain, of course we all know how long the last one lasted :*(

Steam Engine said...

P.s... What show are you on?

You're so tan, you're teeth so white, your jeans so holey.

And who the f*ck do you think you are wearing shades at night?

You MUST be someone!