Tuesday, August 29, 2006

OH YEAH, I'LL GET THE NUMBERS FOR YOU: F-U-C-K Y-O-U

Well, yesterday, while strolling down Melrose with Denise, we stopped into Fred Segal for a little look-see. HELLO! Suddenly, reality slaps you right in the face. I need some money, NOW.

I mean, lets face it, I can strut and pretend that people know who I am (which, just so you know, is really fun). I can walk around pretending that I'm not unemployed and sharing an apartment with 14 roommates (2...but..ok). I can crawl on my belly back to St. Louis if need be. BUT, I refuse......REFUSE.....to be pushed around. Listen up LA...you too WEST HOLLYWOOD:

I HAVE EXPERIENCE. I AM CUTE. I AM FRIENDLY! GOD DAMN IT.

I can not make coffee for 7 dollars an hour with no tips and no benefits for 8 and half hours a day (full time) being classified as part time and making less than you told me I would at the stupid interview. NO. I can't. I can not call random baby doctors to ask if I can find out what kind of copier they have. I will not dress up as a tree frog or other fantasy character for less than 10 bucks an hour. FUCK OFF.

I will wake up as early as possible, I will walk my ass up and down every street until some stupid restaurant hires me and I will find a job this week that is contingent on the experiences that I have acumulated over the last few years.

P.S. Go see Material Girls...its precious.

TEAM HILLARY (death to Hailey)

Peace out...on to more emails!

No comments: